Dienstag, 4. August 2009

never again !

love
-n. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
v. loved, lov·ing, loves
To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward (a person)
(http://www.thefreedictionary.com/love)

if that the definition from love
then i suppose to be happy if i am in love

( well , i thought so )
but why is it hurt this much ?

and why i feel like a lunatic ?

and why i become so stupid like a donkey ?


hey you,
i never thought it would be so not easy to unlove you. you were in my dream. and when i awake, you were my coffee in the cup, you were words that i read from a book, you were the water i used to washed my hand, you were the rain, you were potatoes that i ate.. You are EVERYWHERE, just not where you really are.
three words you may hear from me today, Du fehlst mir




München-Sauerbruch, while listening to Iris-Goo Goo Dolls
And all I can taste is this moment,
And all I can breathe is your life,
And sooner or later it's over,
I just don't want to miss you tonight.


Keine Kommentare: